At Bioscience Research Foundation (BRF); Our Geno toxicology department is committed to providing reliable and accurate genotoxicity testing services that meet the highest industry standards.
Our genotoxicity testing services include the Ames test, chromosomal aberration test, in vitro micronucleus test, in vivo comet assay, and mouse lymphoma assay. We use state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to perform these tests, including high-throughput flow cytometers, automated imaging systems, and high-content screening systems. We also have advanced fluorescence microscopes to enable us to carry out in-depth analysis of the genotoxicity of test compounds.
Our Geno toxicology department operates under Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) guidelines, ensuring that our studies are conducted in a rigorous, systematic, and transparent manner. Our GLP compliance is recognized by regulatory agencies worldwide, including the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
In addition to our genotoxicity testing services, we offer a wide range of other preclinical services to support drug discovery and development. Our drug discovery services include in vitro and in vivo screening, target validation, and hit-to-lead optimization. We also offer microbiology services, gene and cell therapy services, medical device delivery services, and pharmacology services.
Our state-of-the-art lab is equipped with the latest analytical instruments needed to perform genotoxicity testing and other preclinical studies, including fluorescence-activated cell sorters, spectrophotometers, and plate readers. Our reports are accepted by regulatory agencies worldwide.
At BRF, we are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and support. Contact us today to learn more about our Geno toxicology department and how we can help support your regulatory needs.
Quick overview of services we can provide
- Bacterial reverse mutation assay (Ames test)
- In vitro mammalian cell gene mutation assay (e.g., OECD 476)
- In vitro chromosome aberration test in mammalian cells (e.g., OECD 473)
- In vitro micronucleus test (e.g., OECD 487)
- In vivo micronucleus test (e.g., OECD 474)
- Mouse lymphoma assay
- Drosophila melanogaster sex-linked recessive lethal test
- Transgenic rodent gene mutation assays (e.g., Big Blue®, LacZ®)
- In vitro unscheduled DNA synthesis (UDS) assay
- In vitro alkaline and neutral comet assay
- In vitro sister chromatid exchange (SCE) assay
- In vitro mammalian chromosomal aberration assay (e.g., OECD 473)
- In vivo comet assay
- In vivo chromosomal aberration assay (e.g., OECD 474)
- In vivo gene mutation assay in transgenic animals
- In vivo DNA adduct formation analysis
- Salmonella typhimurium reverse mutation assay (Ames test)
- Escherichia coli reverse mutation assay
- DNA repair assay using UDS, SCE, or comet assay
- DNA repair gene expression analysis
- Chromosomal breakage assay (e.g., micronucleus test)
- Chromosome aberration assay (e.g., metaphase analysis)
- DNA damage and repair analysis
- Telomere length analysis
- Structure-activity relationship (SAR) analysis
- QSAR (Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship) modeling
- Virtual screening for genotoxic potential
- Epigenetic analysis (e.g., DNA methylation, histone modification)
- Gene expression profiling and microarray analysis
- Genotoxicity testing in stem cells
- DNA sequencing and mutation analysis
- Cytogenetic analysis (e.g., karyotyping)
- In vitro Mammalian Cell Micronucleus Test (e.g., OECD 487)
- In vitro Mammalian Cell Gene Mutation Assay using the Hprt and xprt genes (e.g., OECD 476)
- In vitro Mammalian Alkaline Comet Assay (e.g., OECD 489)
- In vitro Mammalian Cell DNA Repair Test (e.g., OECD 482)
- In vitro Mammalian Cell Transformation Assays (e.g., OECD 477, OECD 495)
- In vivo Mammalian Alkaline Comet Assay (e.g., OECD 489)
- In vivo Rodent Bone Marrow Micronucleus Test (e.g., OECD 474)
- In vivo Pig-A Gene Mutation Assay (e.g., OECD 488)
- In vivo Mammalian Erythrocyte Micronucleus Test (e.g., OECD 474)
- In vivo Transgenic Rodent Somatic and Germ Cell Gene Mutation Assays (e.g., OECD 488, OECD 489)